UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a radio code for a vaxhaul corsa sxi 2002 model.

Customer Question
I need a radio...

I need a radio code for a vaxhaul corsa sxi 2002 model. however im not sure how i can obtain this or where the serial number is ***** the radio. i have had the radio out and took photos but no idea which one is the serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Nope that would be perfect

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
9/13/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!