Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My partner has a Skoda Octavia Scout and wants to get a

Customer Question

My partner has a Skoda Octavia Scout and wants to get a towbar. Towbars Australia advertises two models, one for an Octavia wagon "Standard" ($610) and the other for an Octavia wagon "European plus" ($498). How can she tell the difference between the Standard and the European plus?
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: It's a 2008 Skoda Octavia Scout
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We'd like to buy the towbar kit and have it fitted by a local mechanic
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that's all, thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The best way to find out which model she has or which will fit is to contact a selling dealer for this model vehicle here with the identification number/VIN number and they can usually tell you for sure which will fit or which one is needed for this model.If this was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete