UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to know about CO2 in my car which is: • Type: FORD -

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know about CO2 in my car
which is:
• Type: FORD - TRANSIT (White)
• Factory: WF0AXXTTFA2U18349
• First recorded: 18.03.2003
• CO2 emissions: g / km
• Own weight: 2815 kg

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Transit?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Transit yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I just need too now about co2

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Car
9/10/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

C02 emissions is listed as 167g/km

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.