Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Got a 1996 Daimler six......experiencing problems: the radio

Customer Question

hi, got a 1996 Daimler six......experiencing problems : the radio wont come on, the central locking only works with a key and the memory seat doesn' t work, can you assist ?
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: yes all the fuses...all ok
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 1996 Daimler six
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am trying to fix it myself as the dealer does bot have a diagnostic machine....only checked all the fuses so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If these issues all started to act up or occur at the same time like you are seeing here this can be due to a fault with one of the body computers in your vehicle not sending a signal to allow these to work properly.If there is any way you can get the fault codes checked at all I would have this done to see if any codes are set.If any codes are set those codes will need to then be diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.This may require a repair facility that can check these codes.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete