UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Daewoo matiz 0.8 automatic, speed sensor? mmm, 2003 MATIZ…

Customer Question
Daewoo matiz 0.8 automatic...

Daewoo matiz 0.8 automatic, speed sensor?

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the sensor have a wire-wrapped magnet? If so, have you checked it with an ohmmeter?

Mmm

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Daewoo?

2003 MATIZ 800CC AUT

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

F8CV050936KAI

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I buy speed sensor and not found http://df2004.en.made-in-china.com/product/dBlQcVbYlZWI/China-Speed-Sensor-96518414-for-Daewoo-Matiz.html run only 20km/h

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
I have a daewoo Matiz 800CC automatic, it only reaches 20 km / h
i need speed sensor
CVT light turns on
Answered in 1 day by:
9/11/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 8 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are asking where to buy this speed sensor usually it can be obtained from a dealer or in some cases a local parts store.If this is not what you are asking or if these places have already been checked and you were unable to obtain this sensor let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli