Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Symptoms-windscreen wipers have life of their own,speed

Customer Question

Symptoms-windscreen wipers have life of their own,speed up,slow down intermittent.left indicators stay on no mater where stalk is positioned,clicking and buzzing noise from passenger footwell. On Clio mk2 1.2 16v 2093
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With what you have described here this sounds like a fault with the multi function switch that controls the wipers as well as the turn indicators.This switch assembly will fail or act up internally causing this issue needing replaced.I would have this tested further to be sure that this is the cause here needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete