UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have the following fault codes on my car P0335 P1351 P1631…

Customer Question
I have the following...

I have the following fault codes on my car P0335 P1351 P1631 P0606 P0093 these are the faults a guy told me

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

The codes are the ones he has written down for me, and I do not know how to reset them. The car has difficulty to start sometimes and when it starts and you drive it will start to shake as if it is not getting any diesel to the engine. And then it stops, I am female and have no one to assist me that does not want to make my bankrupt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Peugeot 207, 2007 model 1.4 Hdi XR

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 207 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have replaced the fuel hand pump thing and it went fine for a while and then started again. Now I have now idea what it is. One person say this and another say that, so I asked the last mechanic to give me the codes and I will go find out for the parts myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
9/7/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 7 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that has to be done here is to have the fault codes erased/cleared out.Once this is done then run the vehicle until it acts up again and see which codes come back.You may have a fault with the engine timing belt/chain needing replaced or an injector or cam sensor fault needing replaced.This sounds like a mechanical timing fault needing repaired.The codes need cleared out with a compatible scan tool.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli