Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My 2004 xtrial 2.2 dci ecm relay wont turn on, 1.5 lakh km

Customer Question

hi my 2004 xtrial 2.2 dci ecm relay wont turn on
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 1.5 lakh km now the car cranks but wont start when i redirect supply of ecm relay car start and run normally
JA: What is the model of your '04 Nissan?
Customer: 2004 manual transmission 2.2 l dci 4by4
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i am a car mechanic and also a electronic chip level engineer i do some ecu repair also
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: plese send me wiring diagram of the specified model can i get the full wiring diagram .and how much for the next level support
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hai can i get a wiring diagram of nissan 2004 xtrial dci
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a diagram of some models can be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a dealer.In some cases they will charge for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete