sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a le Baron 1991 convertible. The radio doesn't works

Customer Question

Hi
I have a le Baron 1991 convertible. The radio doesn't works anymore. The fuse No. 20 is okay. Is it a fuse inside the mobile radio?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the radio is factory then there is no fuse inside. If the radio doesn't work yet fuses are good and there are no other electrical problems then what will need to be done is remove the radio and use a test light to ensure it's power and ground feeds are present. If ok then the radio can be condemned.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for the answer. The radio is factory, so I can save time and will not be angry about a complicated open of this radio...

You're welcome!

Please remember to rate my performance before leaving the site as that is the only way I receive credit for helping you; a five star rating is greatly appreciated!

Good luck with your vehicle!