UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a le Baron 1991 convertible. The radio doesn't works…

Customer Question
Hi I have a le Baron...
Hi
I have a le Baron 1991 convertible. The radio doesn't works anymore. The fuse No. 20 is okay. Is it a fuse inside the mobile radio?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Car
8/5/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the radio is factory then there is no fuse inside. If the radio doesn't work yet fuses are good and there are no other electrical problems then what will need to be done is remove the radio and use a test light to ensure it's power and ground feeds are present. If ok then the radio can be condemned.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!

Thank you for the answer. The radio is factory, so I can save time and will not be angry about a complicated open of this radio...

You're welcome!

Please remember to rate my performance before leaving the site as that is the only way I receive credit for helping you; a five star rating is greatly appreciated!

Good luck with your vehicle!