UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The light in the dashboard is on and the car tells the dsc…

Customer Question
The light in the...

The light in the dashboard is on and the car tells the dsc module is faulty

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2007 and it's the 730li

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to get the part

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My machan say it want the module

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Kevin, UK Car Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic

Hi im kevin it is actually easier to get your module tested spand repaired .i would recommend getting your mechanic to send the module to actronics for test and repairs

Kevin
Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic