UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I want to change the langage on a the sat nav from spainish…

Customer Question
Hi i want to...

Hi i want to change the langage on a the sat nav from spainish to english

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Car
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi the car was purchased in spain the customer has told me it was in english but somehow went back to spanish
8/3/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Matt, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Matt, Mechanical Engineer

Hello

can you tell me the model and year of your Porsche?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its a cayenne model 2007 year thanks

Hello

Ok

you can find a copy of the owners manual here

http://www.porsche.com/all/media/pdf/owners_manual_cayenne_pcna.pdf

and if you look on page 148 it show you how to change the language

if you need help translating the Spanish menu display then use

https://translate.google.com/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This nevered help tried it but did not work

Ok

so when you tried changing the language on the car media centre did it change the language on the car but not the navigation?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it changed on car but not on navigation