Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My v50 is experiencing door lock and window issues. Based on

Customer Question

Hello Andy -My v50 is experiencing door lock and window issues. Based on the forums, it seems this is a corrosion problem. Could you tell me where the connectors are to "clean and dry" them for temporary sue until we can get it to a garage?Thanks
G
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Depending on the year of this model here this can be a control unit at fault as well.If you can post the year this will help.If you can I would have the fault codes checked to see what codes are set using a fully compatible scan tool that can read all computers in your model here.If any codes are set those codes will need to be diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete