UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Dear, Pacifica 2015 I want to know where is the Chime at the…

Customer Question
Pacifica 2015 I want...

Pacifica 2015 I want to know where is the Chime at the rear door?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just want to know the position because my son ask me where is the beeper

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I want to know just the location of the Chime?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Car
8/1/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

What is the year make and model of the vehicle?

my friend car is 2015. So it may be 2014 made. I am not in USA. I am in the Italy for travel. As I hear the chime sound at the slide door and the back door. Are they using the same Chime or 2 chime. I want to know the location of the chime in the car. I will not disassembly it but it is the question we have argued in the car to get the answer only.Samuel

ok a 2015 what ? I need the make and model to look up the vehicle

Please also note that you are getting 20 years of electrical and mechanical knowledge and experience at a fraction of the cost of a dealer, giving me a rating is the ONLY way im compensated for my time and knowledge, I hope that you will respect this by giving me a 5 star rating as customer satisfaction is my number one goal. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free for 3 more weeks!