UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the immobilizer emergency/parking brake code for my…

Customer Question
I need the immobilizer emergency/parking...
I need the immobilizer emergency/parking brake code for my Honda CR-V.
I have my keys, but can suddenly not start the car, the green key on the dashboard flashes.
VIN: JHLRD1850XC241833
I know the procedure.
I have to move the car, it is in a very inappropriate place.
Can you help me?
Sincerely Jan / Denmark
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
8/2/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can and reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!