UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hope you can help. I'm looking for the pin out for a ford…

Customer Question
Hi ,hope you can...

Hi ,hope you can help . I'm looking for the pin out for a ford Sync module for a 2017 Focus .It has a 45 pin plug and 2 x USB ports on and the base part number is ***** .It's an Eu focus .I see lots on here about US fusions and f-150s etc but can't find a definitive pin out for this 54 Pin on a 17 EU Focus 3 facelift .The full module number is ***** .Thanks in advance :-)

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Focus. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Thanks /...I think that's as concise as I can get without rambling on too much !

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Car
7/29/2017
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 1 year ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Since this is a newer model the info you are looking for can be difficult to obtain and usually needs obtained from a dealer.They are usually the only ones that will have this info.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete