Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Ford senior technician
Experience:  fully qualified ford senior technician. ata registerd. svq level 3 .12 years experience
17855046

We have a ford Mondeo 2011, when parked up the brake lights

Customer Question

We have a ford Mondeo 2011, when parked up the brake lights / parking light randomly come on on their own, when you start car the indicators are already going, occasionally the indicators come on randomly when driving.
Our local ford garage haven't seen this before!
Any help please
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 2 months ago.
Hi there good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is***** would be happy to assist you todayOk just to confirm it isn't just the side lights that are coming on when the vehicle is locked
Ie get me home lightsAlso is it just one side of the indicator that operates randomly when drivingKindest regards ***** *****
Brian