Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

11 plate auto Galaxy, has been excellent except last few

Customer Question

Thank you, ***** ***** auto Galaxy, has been excellent except last few months juddering when pulling away, particularly on an incline. If you get the revs just right you can neqr
JA: What is the model of your '11 Ford?
Customer: Sorry, Titanium X, 163 bhp auto, I have been advised to drive at 2500 revs for 20 mins, done, and put quite a few fuel additives in.
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: No, drives well, good acceleration, 37 mpg constant averaage
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, use couple of local garages, and only tried diesel fuel additives...may it need clutch transmission fluid change -just looking online?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, it's actually in having mot today!
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This may be an issue with the clutch slipping needing replaced or a fault with one or more fuel injectors partially restricted when under load when trying to accelerate causing this fault here.I would have the clutch and injectors checked/tested for any issues needing corrected.These may need inspected by a specialist to locate which is the cause and then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete