sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I need a key cut code for my Chrysler grand voyager, That's

Customer Question

Hi I need a key cut code for my Chrysler grand voyager
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler Voyager. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: That's all I need
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are a couple ways to get a key cut.

If you have just a base model vehicle without the SKIM system then a hardware store, etc can cut a duplicate of your existing key.

If you've lost your key and it cannot be duplicated then a locksmith or dealer could cut a key using the VIN.

If you have the SKIM system then a replacement key would need to be programmed by a dealer or locksmith.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!