Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I need for my, I look for BJ2E--320A04, Sory. I´m a

Customer Question

I need for my
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: Good morning
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I look for BJ2E-69-320A04
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sory. I´m a portuguese boy and my is not good. My car is MAZDA 323 F BJ from 2000, and i´m looking for (Pala de Sol Esquerda) code nº Parts Mazda is BJ2E-69-320A03. Mazda Portugal said me that this Part is no longer availabe, can you help me, please? Thanks
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: BJ2E 69 320AO3
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pala do sol esquerda para Mazda 323 F de 2000 Model BJ. Agosto de 2000 vendido em Portugal.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, give me a few hours to go thru my sources and see if I can locate one for you