Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Trying to replace the head gasket cylinder and and can't

Customer Question

Trying to replace the head gasket cylinder and and can't remove the pulley bolt to align the timing belt.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mazda. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: My water pump is gone and also what is the correct torque specification for the engine after replacing the cylinder head gasket
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Matt replied 7 days ago.

Hello

can you tell me what model, year and engine size and fuel type this is please?

Expert:  Matt replied 4 days ago.

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you