sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

2007 Ford transit will base I want to it the other day to

Customer Question

2007 Ford transit long will base I want to it the other day to start it and it was struggling to start put a battery on to try and jump start it and it wouldn't work now it won't start at all I've checked all the fuses had a look at some of the relays to see if they've got Power to them. I've also put a new battery on and charged one of those all the batteries up and still no go can you help me
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can you help me with the problem
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are several things that can cause a no crank condition and it's going to require some electrical testing to determine what is going on. You could have a bad starter, transmission range sensor, ignition switch, it could be a wiring issue, a security related problem or even the engine controller itself.

Is there any noise from the engine compartment when turning the key to the crank position?