Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have lost my radio code. This is serial number

Customer Question

Please I have lost my radio code
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: Please this is serial number vwz1z216722790
JA: What year is your VW?
Customer: Please where can I find the year
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: There is no problem with my Vehicle I have fix the problem but a code have come on my radio
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please no I only need the code
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please how long will it take for me to get the code for my vw with serial number vwz1z216722790. Thanks
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In most cases this code has to be obtained from a dealer.They will usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID>On some models the VW has to be programmed with a dealers computer to unlock the radio.In some cases you can obtain the code from the link below.If this is not an option on any of these here let me know.

http://www.radio-code.com/Volk-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello

Did you receive my answer above at all on this here?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You didn't send me my radio code
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete