How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask sprinkles08 Your Own Question
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Category: UK Car
Satisfied Customers: 22827
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
Type Your UK Car Question Here...
sprinkles08 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need hangers for my car .ford taurus se 3.0l 24v 2001. the

Customer Question

i need hangers for my car .ford taurus se 3.0l 24v 2001. the hangers are for the aft exaust 3 of tham . Its the last 3 with all complet set .on the car and on exaust pipe.If you need more innformation tell me
JA: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 186000 k'm
JA: What year is your Taurus?
Customer: 2001
JA: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a garage for repaire my car . Bath why dont have parts in israel . evrything i bay in ebay. Sorry for my english .
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i bay all most evry thing in USA for my car . its a special car in israel and last one look like my car . realy is very unique .where can i find all the parts and cheap in your cantry?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Craig Manning replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . My name is ***** ***** I'm here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results.

Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be patient and permit me to do what I do best. I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

Are you referring to the rubber isolators that connect to the body and the exhaust piping?

Expert:  Craig Manning replied 7 months ago.

You will need 2 of Walker 35725, and 1 Walker 35460

I have attached an exhaust diagram from Walker incase you need any other parts in the future. I have also linked where you can buy the exhaust isolators and have them shipped to you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Look what i need is all the parts to fixe the exaust pipe to the car . All the parts are broken , the hangers,the walker parts ,the parts fixed on the car the racks . Some parts are from plastic and fixed on the body and chassis in aft part from the car. I crashed with my car and i go on the sewage pool . Result all damaged .
Expert:  Craig Manning replied 7 months ago.

I will opt out to see if anyone else has some additional information for you.

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?

Related UK Car Questions