Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I need to do a motor swap on my mazda 6 2.0 2006 LFF7

Customer Question

Hi, I need to do a motor swap on my mazda 6 2.0 2006 LFF7 engine. My question is, would it be possible to replace the engine with a LFH1 engine?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately this may be something you may need to speak with a dealer or local repair facility on to see if they have swapped this motor into this model and what all was required to make it work.Usually it can be more costly to do this as wiring and computer usually need swapped out as well as brackets and other components.Computers may need reprogrammed as well by a dealer.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete