Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

I have a nissan np200 2009 model when it rains the bakkie

Customer Question

Good Morning
I have a nissan np200 2009 model when it rains the bakkie does not want to start what seems to be the problem
Kind regards
Marco
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer.i value your input to my questions so I can help you better. How long ago have you had this vehicle tuned up?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Serviced 2 months ago

If you have the problem when it rains sounds to me like you have an ignition problem around the engine . You can start to eliminate things by doing some basic checks. you said two months ago what was done and replaced exactly? also when it gets dark run the engine and using a spray bottle mist all the ignition parts , wires coils etc if they are bad you will see sparks and light flashes. You may have to remove some covers to gain access to the coils and wires . Tell me what you see doing this .get back to me when you can.