Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have laguna 2003.no respond when i puss the startbuttom.

Customer Question

Hi I have laguna 2003.no respond when i puss the startbuttom
JA: What is the model of your '03 Renault?
Customer: hatsbak
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes.All tat i can thik of .battery checurity
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: My son drowe to a rok and had flat tier
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Double check and make sure the battery cables are clean and tight.Even if the battery has voltage it may be low on amperage and can cause this here needing tested to see if it needs replaced.If this is all o.k. this may be due to a fault with the brake switch needing replaced.You would want to have the fault codes checked/read out with a compatible scan tool to see what codes are set and those codes diagnosed and repaired to resolve this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete