Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I ve three problems... ;-) with my Ford F250 powerstroke,

Customer Question

I ve three problems... ;-) with my Ford F250 powerstroke, super duty, diesel...
JA: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: Engine is from 07.2003; Service is one year ago.
JA: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my problems: 1. when I go out, the radio don't switch off... on the right side it works. 2. Backlights are new, but they dont work, when I put the Back gear in... 3.When I let the light on and I got out, alarm doesn't sound anymore...
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm still waiting for an answer:-)
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent checked for any electrical wiring issues or damage to wiring in the engine bay or under the vehicle this needs done.If an issue is found with the wiring it will need repaired.If all of these issues occurred at the same time this is usually a wiring fault here needing repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete