UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

I have the cls 320 cdi 2009, last days the fault pressure

Customer Question
Hi i have the cls...
Hi i have the cls 320 cdi 2009 , last days the fault pressure system lines leaks and it lets the compressor to work with ignition off until is burn
I have check all the lines and i cant found any leaks what could be
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: The car has only 30000 kilometers is this sure is leaks or its electric problem
JA: What is the model of your '09 Mercedes?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I nave change the compreseor and the fuse some relays but iam not sure where is it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The pressure switch next to compressor
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 2 days by:
10/3/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 1 year ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to a leak in the lines or shocks causing this fault here or a possible fault with the pump/compressor as I have seen both of these cause this type of fault here.The system will need tested and inspected for any leaks and to see if the pump/compressor is the cause here needing replaced.In some cases it can be a pressure sensor at fault needing replaced sending an incorrect signal.But this will need tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli