Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Pete, Thank you very much for your assistance. The new fuel

Customer Question

Hi Pete,
Thank you very much for your assistance. The new fuel pump was replaced and we suceeded to start the engine. But I have new concern.
The car was parked during 7 weeks and now I have Suspension fault with no code error. Could you assist me please..I will appreciate your answerThanks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 months ago.

Hi im kevin what light do you have the yellow car with arrows ? What are you scanning with ?

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Were fault codes checked using a scan tool that can plug into your vehicle and can communicate with all computers?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Kevin,
Very happy to read you. Absolutely yes! regarding the suspension fault, I confirm I have the yellow car with arrows. Kevn, what I notice is the car is tilted from rear to front (Rear high is more than front). I attach here pics I took from panel to be more clearThanks
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 months ago.

And the tyre pressure light you also have on can this be reset ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi
For the tyre pressure it's a bad sensor issue. I have it before suspension fault.Thanks
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 months ago.

Do you have a scan tool ?