Kevin
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw /audi specialist
84635724

Iveco daily timing belt change,what km do you change them

Customer Question

iveco daily timing belt change,what km do you change them at? and what intervill do you change oil and fuel filters
JA: How many miles are on the timing belt? Have you ever had to change it before?
Customer: 186000km and it looks like the cover bolts have had a spanner on them before,ive only bought the iveco,2006 model
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: iveco daily van 2.3 litre engine
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just want to know when to change the timing belt,and when oil changes have to be done
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: does fiat 16 inch rims fit this iveco
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases since no one has posted the info here on when these should be changed you may have to obtain this info from a dealer or repair center that works on this model.Usually they can look this info up for you and post it here and most of the time at no charge to you.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI PETE,MY IVECO DAILYIS A 2006 VIN NUMBER ZCFC35A400D325384 THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE MODEL,NOW I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN SHOULD I CHANGE THE TIMING BELT,HOW MANY KM BETWEEN OIL CHANGES AND I WOULD LIKE TO PUT 16 INCH RIMS ON THE VEHICLE INSTEAD OF 15 INCH THAY ARE 5 STUD,I WANT TO KNOW IF THE FIAT VAN RIMS WILL FIT,THANKS MARK

Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here.I will have to open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin a different tech My info lists your timing belt being due Every 144000 miles or 60 months or 4800 runniing hours.oil is due every 38000 km please rate my service