Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Hie, may I know where the air bag sensors for Nissan primera

Customer Question

hie, may I know where the air bag sensors for Nissan primera p12 are located
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: sensors for the air bag
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2004 Nissan primera
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my mechanic could not locate the air bag sensor, so its stil on on the dashboard
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: yes, how to change the air bags and to sort the safety belt, its now loose
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here if this has not been done already is to have the fault codes checked/read out with a compatible scan tool to see what codes are set.Once this is done the codes can then be diagnosed and repaired to locate and correct this fault here.I dont show the exact locations of these sensors but usually there is one or two in the front bumper area and on some models one sensor in each door.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete