Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Thanks Russ, I think 2008/9, Yes, I removed the charger

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: What is the model/year of your electric?
Customer: thanks Russ
JA: What year is your electric?
Customer: I think 2008/9
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I removed the charger looking for a fuse in the kine
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: Line
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: SadlyI have no manual
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email for response is ************** many thanks. Fee paid by PayPal
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the issue here is the charger is not operating and you have checked the wiring and for any fuse issues and these are all o.k. this may be due to an internal electrical fault in the charger itself.I have seen the charger fail before in the past needing replaced for issues like this.I would have this checked into/tested further to see if it needs replaced.An electronics repair facility may have to test this or a dealer or repair center that works on this model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete