Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My citroen plurial roof is not opening. It wass working fine

Customer Question

Hey, my citroen plurial roof is not opening. It wass working fine a few days ago and then got stuck in a slightly open position. After switching engine on and off the roof shut and now wont open at all. My ex wife had the car before me and she says it sometimes did this and she fiddled with some switches in the boot and it starts again. Not sure what she did, but I cant find anything
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have googled the problem and lots of people seem to have a problem with the boot openning as well. The boot opens fine no problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last night I couldnt open the boot and then half way through my journey I pressed the roof dial and the boot unlocked.
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In allot of cases this issue here is due to a fault with a micro switch/sensor sending an incorrect signal on what position part of the roof is in.When this occurs (and it can be intermittent in some cases) this issue occurs here.If you have not had the fault codes checked with a fully compatible scan tool this needs done.If any codes are set they will need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.The scan tool is also used to monitor the position sensors to locate one at fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete