Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I want to swap the oem amplifier so that i can upgrade the

Customer Question

I want to swap the oem amplifier so that i can upgrade the speakers in the doors and the subwoofer which is in the factory casing. What can i do?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You will need to check with an after market facility that sells radios and amplifiers and installs them to see if they have an adapter harness to upgrade your amp or a wiring diagram to help wire in the after market amplifier.This is usually the best option on this here to get this done correctly without damaging the radio or any speakers.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete