Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My dodge journey randomly blows horn while moving or

Customer Question

My dodge journey randomly blows horn while moving or stationery. How can I stop this
JA: What year is your Journey?
Customer: 2010 rt
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've sent it to the dealer in nelspruit but they say it never did with them. I also tried to remove the horn rise and it never stopped.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It finishes the battery prematurely, within 8 months and the driver seat can't be adjusted front or back. The passenger window swich doesn't function properly. It opens when you close
JA: Have you tested the battery? Is the battery fluid low?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I didn't test the battery yet
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello my dodge keeps blowing born. What can I do
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having can be caused by a pinched wire under the drivers side air bag or even a shorted horn switch. I would start there with inspecting both. See the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Horn%20Jun%2017.pdf