Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a Renault master that up until this afternoon was

Customer Question

Hi I have a Renault master that up until this afternoon was running fine its a 56 plate. It turns over but will not fire the only difference I have seen is that the glow plug light does not come on anymore when going through the ignition sequence and occasionally the fuel level indicator flashes then settles at a different level
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The first thing that needs done here is double check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.If these are o.k. with the glow plug light issue and fuel gauge issue this may be due to a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself or possibly the engine control module itself needing replaced.You will need to have this tested further to pinpoint which component is the cause here and then replaced from there.This may require a dealers scan tool or compute to help diagnose this further properly.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete