How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kevin Your Own Question
Kevin, UK Car Mechanic
Category: UK Car
Satisfied Customers: 2158
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw /audi specialist
Type Your UK Car Question Here...
Kevin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have exactly the same question and can find no info on

Customer Question
I have exactly the same question and can find no info on this transmission.
It only has one drain hole and I cant see any filler holes anywhere. There is a filter fitted to front top left which has the oil cooler pipes connected to it. I think the oil could be put in here as the filter housing is quite large?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin the transission listed on your model is a cvt and you need an adapter to fill transmission through the same hole you drain through .