Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I wonder if you can help me. I have a 2010 Vauxhall Zafira

Customer Question

Hello, I wonder if you can help me.
I have a 2010 Vauxhall Zafira with a single cam 1.9 diesel engine. Two fault codes have shown up (P0001-75 and P0001-56). Local garage has replced the filter, fuel flow solenoid and fuel pressure sensor. Same problem again today. I've heard the plug for the pressure sensor may be faulty, would that be a good next step? Thank you for your help
Fraser
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If there is an issue with the plug or a leak this can cause an issue here.I would have this checked into/tested to see if this is the cause here and to see if any fuel leaks are found needing repaired. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete