UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

My 2009 Ford Focus - all windows and mirrors not working.

Customer Question
I just finished washing my...
my 2009 Ford Focus - all windows and mirrors not working. I just finished washing my engine and noticed this problem. Checked all fuses - which they are ok. No voltage at driver door connector.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: sounds great .... looking for your advice
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2009 Focus - all windows & mirrors are not working.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked all fuses - all ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: checked voltage at drive door switch - no voltage
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Car
4/25/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Ron, Car Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Ron, Car Enthusiast
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the test steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Headlamp%20Apr%2025.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Connector%20Apr%2025.pdf
Ron, Car Enthusiast