Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

A customer of mine has an 05 regarding golf , the two front

Customer Question

Hi a customer of mine has an 05 regarding golf , the two front doors wont lock with the key fob the rear doors lock , on the passenger side I can here a noise but nothing of the drivers door.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The drivers door will lock with the key but not the button on the key
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang , Master VW tech here to help!! Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. i do need some more information do the power windows work?any recent accidents?was a full car scan test performed?any recent repair work performed?please let me know thanks