UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

Gearbox work just in first gear. workshop have checked the

Customer Question
gearbox 2 times and guarantee...
Gearbox work just in first gear. workshop have checked the gearbox 2 times and guarantee that it something electrik
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: 1993 cadillac sts
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: the car is in very good condition. Do you mean in what evironment?
JA: Noted. IÂ’ll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: cadillac sts 1993
JA: Got it. What model and year?
Customer: 1993
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: workshop have taken down and checked the gearbox twice and guarantee that everything is ok with it. They say it is something electrik?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Jepp. It's to expenive to go to workshop again
JA: Sorry, I missed that. Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I would like to know if it's possible to go in to selenoid wires and test the soenoids with 12v power when it's running
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Car
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do You have my email??????
4/17/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician replied 1 year ago
Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.My name is ***** ***** more information: is it a 4T80-E transmission or 4T60-E transmission?
Marty
Marty
Marty, European Car Expert