Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have problems with the windows, windows 't drop 10 mm when

Customer Question

i have problems with the windows
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: windows don't drop 10 mm when opening the doors from outside or inside
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i checked the microswitch in the doorlock this seems ok
JA: Is there anything else the Peugeot Mechanic should be aware of about your Peugeot?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Peugeot Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, this could be body control module, window module or other issue, but I need the year, make and model of your vehicle and if it is a convertible

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's a peugeot 307 CC year 2004 it's a convertible
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I will need to opt out as I dont have the diagrams for this year Peugeot

Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Was anything done on the vehicle recently that may have caused this issue here at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.