UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have introduce my card on card reader but nothing comes on…

Customer Question
Hello i have introduce...

Hello i have introduce my card on card reader but nothing comes on only a steady read light on panel i think its the imobilizer light

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have renaul laguna 2002 i stop the car at car parking and when i go to pick up the car again i introduce the card but only comes on the light from the imobilizer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Trying

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Renault Mechanic should know about your Renault?

If you can help me

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
3/12/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would first check and see if this is a dead or weak battery issue causing this fault here.In some cases a dead or weak battery will cause this needing recharged and tested to see if it needs replaced.If this is or has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete