Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Heheh :) sorry i was djust starting to right then i put my

Customer Question

Hi Jerry
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Heheh :) sorry i was djust starting to right then i put my finger eccidently on enter, anyway i am almost about to take engine out from Audi Q7 year 2007 3.6 (BHK) my problem is that the engine is stuck down in the bloc, on piston bar or what ever ? i am doing this in my garage, and i am trying to get this done without taking the transmission out of the car, i know that at audi they take both engine and trans down together, i am wondering if you know a way to do this without
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
taking both engine and trans down, my plans are to lift the block up from the car, i have already removed the hedd out, but since i cant turn the engine i cant unscrew the converter bolts trough the starterhole ?
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately I do not see a way to remove this without removing the complete engine and transmission assembly as a whole then separating the transmission from there.You might check with a local repair center or dealers repair center to see if they have way to do this differently but I dont see a way myself.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete