Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

2010 range rover sport supercharged Mileage 71000 Prolem: no

Customer Question

2010 range rover sport supercharged
Mileage 71000
Prolem: no lights on dashboard and cluster instrument.
Aslo radio,AC,Navigation Screen are not working.
All fuzes are good.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If all of these issues occurred at the same time here on your model check the wiring connections to the cluster and radio to see if any wiring is found at fault or connection issues.Make sure all fuses are a tight fit in each fuse panel as well as this can cause issues like this here.If this is all checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete