UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am looking data sheet which shows the interior dimensions…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is*****...

Hi, my name is***** am looking for a data sheet which shows the interior dimensions of my dodge ram 3500 4x4 longbed dually pickup. Hope you can help :-)

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I am in Germany and the tax I used to pay for my pickup the tax for a truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Now they came up to change the tax so I have to pay for it as a passenger car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?

This will be 4 time higher

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
Do you have a data sheet you could e-mail me of my 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie?
Do you need the VIN number ??
3/9/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Yes, the vin number is ***** as well as what dimensions you are seeking as some may not be published anywhere

sorry for my late response.
The VIN number is: 3D3MU48C64G242540
it is a Dodge RAM 3500 SLT 4WD Quad Cab 8 Ft Box DRW

HI,

Ok, I will need to opt out as I am not pulling any interior dimensions for this one. If another expert has them, they will post them here. Sorry I could not help