Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I had problem with my 2002 toyota rav 4 with the shifting

Customer Question

i had problem with my 2002 toyota rav 4 with the shifting and the mechanic told me to buy NC revolation sensor and NT revolation sensor but most time it gets burn.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you tell me what gets burned or is burned with this issue here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the sensor always burning.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay.

Inspect the wiring at the sensor and leading to the sensor for any shorts or damage to the wiring.If a fault is found with the wiring then the wiring will need repaired or replaced to correct this fault here.If the wiring is checked and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete