UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The fault on my 5008 was P1435 which is fuel additive

Customer Question
hi the fault on my...
hi the fault on my 5008 was P1435 which is fuel additive tank/pump, I already replaced the tank,pump and filled the additive fluid and erase the fault using Diagbox but the fault are still showing up.. can you help me what is the problem.. thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
3/7/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Ron, Car Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Ron, Car Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with the fault code you have listed we are going to need complete information. Need the year, make and model as well as engine size please. Post back when yo can and we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.

Hi its a Peugeot 5008 2.0 hdi. Year 2010 manual transmission

Okay, thank you. My information on your Peugrot is very limited so I am going to have to open the post back up for you. Now that the information is complete someone may be able to help you. If they can they will post back for you. Thank you and Im sorry for the delay.