Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Im looking radio code v40 volvo

Customer Question

hi im looking for my radio code for my v40 volvo
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my vin number is ***** 2002 volvo v40 ov52aol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my radio serial number is vo344028075113
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can get this code from a dealer at no cost to you if you provide info on proof of ownership and a photo ID.The other option is the link here https://www.radio-code.co.uk/volvo-radio-codes.html in some cases.If you want to continue to wait and see if anyone can help with the code here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi pete im aware i can get from my local volvo dealer. but they are 50 miles away and want 25 pound ,so a 100 miles there and back plus 25 pound for code works out a bit expensive,i was hoping one of your experts could help. there is an old post on your site where the guy has the same car and problem, but one of your experts managed to get him his code ..

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself but someone else here may have more info on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete