UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Doubt if you can help. However. Wife stuck in underground…

Customer Question
Doubt if you can help...
Doubt if you can help. However. Wife stuck in underground car park in Nice, France, with a 2003 Citroen C3 Pluriel. I am in the UK. She opened the boot, and the top half of the tailgate came down, and now won't open, thus unable to close the lower half. Followed instructions on this site (such as opening and closing the convertible roof, locking and unlocking, and giving time for the systems to 'reset'. Car starts fine, all electrics appear to be normal. She is about as technically minded as a cardboard box in a thunderstorm. Any suggestions? Thank you. Andrew
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
3/2/2016
UK Auto Mechanic: Enes, Volvo Technician replied 2 years ago
Enes
Enes, Volvo Technician

Problem is gone in tail gate it self most the time is hydraulic electrical failure it leaks where you can't see it and when it leaks to much it stops there is nothing easy that you can do without taking a part rear tail gate you see here video what it has to be taken a part .http://youtu.be/b1G7_k4E2nY

Do you need more help can we close question